The COVID-19 recommendations by the Victorian Government and Triathlon Australia will be followed to ensure the safest possible event for all involved.
The following is a list of measures we will take to ensure a COVIDSafe event.
* Please note these may change to meet the current recommendations at the time of the event. We will update this list and notify competitors when required.
- Increased hand sanitisation stations
- Practice social distancing at all times
- Informed COVIDSafe staff
- Masks to be worn when social distancing cannot be achieved (when not competing)
- COVIDSafe information signs and displays
- Regular cleaning of high touch areas
- Reduced competitor numbers
- Reduced number of competitors in swim waves
- Swim wave start holding bays to seperate groups
- Swim starts of 5 competitors at a time
- Increased spacing around event site
- Encourage limited spectators
- Pre Race briefing video
- No post race presentations
- Discourage handshakes/ high fives
- No sharing of equipment
- Encourage competitors and volunteers to download COVIDSafe App
- QR codes at event site to register attendance
- Self serve drink and food stations
If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or you reside in a COVID-19 hotspot at the time of the event competitors will have their entry fee refunded minus a $10 admin fee. Please note, merchant booking fees on the online transaction are non-refundable.
Thank you for your understanding