The COVID-19 recommendations by the Victorian Government and Triathlon Australia will be followed to ensure the safest possible event for all involved.
The following is a list of measures we will take to ensure a COVIDSafe event.
* Please note these may change to meet the current recommendations at the time of the event. We will update this list and notify competitors when required.
- Increased hand sanitisation stations
- Informed COVIDSafe staff
- COVIDSafe information signs and displays
- Regular cleaning of high touch areas
- Swim wave start holding bays to seperate groups
- Swim starts of 5 competitors at a time
If you have been advised to Isolate due to COVID-19 in the week leading up to the event competitors can either: have their entry fee refunded minus a 20% admin fee OR transfer their entry to the 2025 event.
Thank you for your understanding